Ads

Click on this

Sunday 2 August 2020

Happy Raksha Bandhan 2020: Wishes, Greetings, Messages, Quotes, Images, SMS, WhatsApp and Facebook Status to share with your siblings

Happy Raksha Bandhan 2020: Wishes, Greetings, Messages, Quotes, Images, SMS, WhatsApp and Facebook Status to share with your siblings

Quotes:

“If you have a brother or sister, tell them you love them every day – that’s the most beautiful thing. I told my sister how much I loved her every day. That’s the only reason I’m OK right now.”

“We hang out, we help one another, we tell one another our worst fears and biggest secrets, and then just like real sisters, we listen and don’t judge.”

“I sought my soul, but my soul I could not see. I sought my God, but my God eluded me. I sought my brother and I found all three.”

“To have a loving relationship with a sister is not simply to have a buddy or a confidant, it is to have a soulmate for life.”

“For there is no friend like a sister in calm or stormy weather; To cheer one on the tedious way, to fetch one if one goes astray, to lift one if one totters down, to strengthen whilst one stands.”

“Help your brother’s boat across, and your own will reach the shore.”

Messages:

Life is beautiful because of you my darling sister. I feel proud to have a sister like you. Be the same strong-minded girl always!! Happy Raksha Bandhan!

I pray for your happiness, prosperity, and long life, sweetest brother. Sending loads of love and best wishes. Happy Raksha Bandhan.

With a small hope that our love for each other never diminishes, I want to wish you a very Happy Rakhi!

On this special day, I want to tell you that I will always be there for you. I feel blessed to have you in my life; you are such a wonderful person. I am giving you a promise that I will always love and protect you. Happy Rakhi, Bhai!

My life would not be that beautiful if you were not a part of it. You are too precious for me. May God bless you with a long and prosperous life! Thank you so much, (sister’s name), for making my life beautiful, tolerating me and keeping all my secrets. Happy Raksha Bandhan!

I love you sister till death and will always be one call away in all your needs. Happy Raksha Bandhan!

Sending my best wishes and lots of love to you, dear brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan! Thanks for being an awesome brother, guide, and friend.

Images:

Shloka

Author & Editor

Became an Author by chance Now By Choice!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment Box.

Have a Look

Click on this